Student Internship at Intercapital Markets
The Branch of Intercapital Markets in Warsaw is looking for one or more Interns with good communication skills, creative and target oriented team players.
Preferred year and field of study - second to fifth year of study
Flexible working time, during the examination session there is a possibility to adjust working time to the needs of the Intern
- Contact with customers
- Мarketing strategy development
- Work with the back-office system
- Presentation of the trading platform
- Market research
- Perform daily office duties
Description of the company - Intercapital Markets is a small brokerage house with headquarters in Bulgaria, the branch in Warsaw is operating since August 2014. The brokerage house is a member of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the Bulgarian Stock Exchange in Sofia. Intercapital Markets has expanded significantly its activities in the Polish market and is looking for motivated interns who will join the team in Warsaw.
Over 10 years of experience in the capital market meant that the brokerage house achieved a high level of service and quality of products and investment solutions. Intercapital Markets provides investment and financial support for individual and corporate clients, as well as access to local and international markets, providing access to trading platforms like Infront and MetaTrader4.
Development opportunities and benefits for the candidates:
After the initial placement, there is an opportunity to start working in the Branch or the Head Office of the brokerage house
- We provide support in the working process and help the Intern to acquire not only theoretical but also practical knowledge
- Gain knowledge about the financial sector and financial products
- Good working conditions, the office location is in the center of Warsaw, at Al. Jerozolimskie 61
Approximate amount of remuneration 1250 PLN
The Internship may begin immediately