Notice of permanent closure of our Branch in Poland.
Notification of closing our Branch in Poland
We would like to inform you that as of 31-July-2023 the Branch in Poland of Intercapital Markets will discontinue its operations with clients – will not be entering into contracts with clients and will not participate in the servicing of clients with existing contracts. A short time after that the Branch will be closed permanently. The expected date of that permanent closing is 14-August-2023 but it may change as it depends on various procedures.
What does this mean for you?
After the closing of our Branch in Poland we will be servicing you entirely and only from our central office in Sofia, Bulgaria. The servicing consists mainly in us giving you information, receiving your orders and concluding transactions in financial instruments for your account. Even up to now, a big part of these activities was conducted by our staff in the head office in Sofia. We do realise that the existence of a Branch and staff in Poland may have influenced your decision to enter into a contract with us and to maintain accounts for financial instruments with us.
After 31-July-2023 you will be able to receive information from us, to send us orders for transactions in financial instruments and to provide any required attachments thereof in any of the following ways:
- by visiting our head office at 140 G. S. Rakovski Street, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria;
- by sending us emails at: email@example.com;
- using one of our electronic trading systems (Infront or ICM FX)
- using our client portal at: www.icmrk.com;
- by calling us on the phone at +359 2 921 0510.
You will no longer be able to call us or meet us in our Branch in Poland.
The colleagues who will have the pleasure to serve you will be registered with the Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission as front-office persons, brokers, investment advisors or the managing directors of the firm. We will strive to continue providing services to you in Polish, but please be aware, that we may not have persons speaking Polish as their native language.
Should you, because of that closing of the Branch, or for whatever other reason, decide to close terminate your contract with us, you can do that at any time prior or after the closing of our Branch in Poland. If a transfer of financial instruments to another broker is required, we will execute such transfers completely free of charge, not burdening them with any fees, commissions or other expenses.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
- our Branch in Warsaw until 31-July-2023;
- me personally by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Affected clients will receive a notification on the email address we have on record.
Changes to our commissions and some other fees
New Tariff for brokerage services as of 16-07-2023
Dear Clients, We would like to inform you that starting from 16.07.2023 a new General Tariff will be applicable to the brokerage services agreements of Intercapital Markets. The changes are mainly as follows:
- For stock trades in the US and Canada we introduce two levels of commissions depending on the price of the shares traded (up to 1 dollar and above 1 dollar); we also changed the balance between the commission for Intercapital Markets and the external costs, without changing the total costs for the client;
- There are changes in the commissions for trades for stock trades in Greece and Austria; Changes in the costs for using certain versions of the electronic trading system Infront; although the use of Infront Web and Infront Mobile remains free of charge;
- The costs for safekeeping of financial instruments remain unchanged. The fees for the Bulgarian Investor Compensation Fund have been updated. Both items are now listed more clearly in the tariff.
The tariff has been updated with a decision of the Board of Directors dated 08-06-2023. Clients who do not agree with the amended Tariff have the right to terminate their contracts with us without prior notice according to art. 4a, para. 4 of our Standard terms and conditions, before the entry into force of the new Tariff. They should notify us in writing and shall not bear and penalties or costs, except those directly related with the financial assets they own. The new Tariff is available for review in the Documents section of this website